Future Institute provides resources to secure your future. Our generous funders, partners and other supporters offer internships and employment opportunities to Future Institute and Concept Schools students. Keep this page bookmarked as opportunities come and go quick!
DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANT INTERN FUTURE INSTITUTE (REMOTE)
Development Assistant Interns will gain invaluable experience in non-profit organizations’ processes and sustainability by researching and reporting on grant prospects, and aid in the communication and promotion of partnership and fundraising development activities at Future Institute – https://futureinstitute.us/.
Due to Covid-19, Future Institute’s work environment is online and the hours are flexible. There is a possibility for growth and long-term opportunities.
This unpaid internship is a perfect opportunity to acquire a professional team experience too! You will be interacting with the Future Institute staff for a well-rounded internship experience. As a member of our small, intimate team, you will have a significant voice in Future Institute and matters. This is a perfect opportunity to be part of something big!
– Perform wide-ranging research on foundations and potential sponsor/donor to aid in prioritizing and evaluating prospects for grants.
– Assist with other fundraising projects.
• Flexible schedule
• Professional development assistance?
This Job Is Ideal for Someone who:
• Is detail-oriented
• Has great communication skills
• Has a proactive approach to issues/opportunities and resolutions
• Is a team-player
• Achievement oriented enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
Employment opportunities will be added below.
Future Institute does not have a relationship with any of the following companies, but they can be good starting points when searching for jobs or internships.
Job & Internship Searching Sites:
Other Useful Links: