Future Leaders Initiative High School (FLI HS) Program
- 2.5+ GPA between 9 - 11 grades (FI will verify your GPA directly with your school)
- Intend to attend college the fall after your high school graduation
- Provide a well-thought-out paragraph on why you should be accepted into the FLI HS program and your motivation for completing a college education (paragraphs will be submitted in the application form)
- Communicate effectively and on time by checking and responding to emails from Future Institute staff regularly.
- Complete five credits of FLI HS requirements shown below between October 2 - May 3.
- Acquiring college, career, and life skills to be a successful adult and professional.
- Receiving a Certificate of Completion.
- Qualifying for the FLI (college) Program, which offers financial assistance per year of continuous college/university or career program enrollment and continued FLI program participation.
Financial assistance is provided for scholars who have completed all FLI HS requirements and commit to participating in the FLI program after high school graduation. The financial assistance offers $2,000 per year of continued college/university enrollment and FLI participation. More information to be provided during the summer after your high school graduation.