- Graduates must create an account in the Concept Alumni Network Portal to complete transcript requests. If your account on the portal is not verified within 2 business days, email [email protected].
- Requests will usually be processed within 3-5 business days of receipt and are not processed over the weekend or during holidays (please allow for additional time during July and winter break as staff is out of the office).
- Official transcripts are sent to institutions only (educational, companies, etc), not graduates.
- If you did not attend all four years of high school, please let us know in the "Additional Comments" section.
- If you transferred to another high school after being in a Concept School, please contact your most recent high school for your transcript. They should have your full records already.
If you are not a graduate, you can request a graduate's transcript or education verification at [email protected].