The FLI Program hosted a workshop with a panel style format in order for program participants to learn more about the criminal justice career path. The panelists were:
- Sami Azhari (see biography below)
- Adam Bolotin, Criminal Defense Attorney
- Gianna Gizzi, Federal Civil Rights & Commercial Litigation
- Vincenzo Caporale, Federal Civil Rights & Commercial Litigation
The attorneys answered questions given by some of the 35 participants attending the panel including:
- Are there any classes that they took in their undergraduate that helped you succeed in law school?
- What would you say the top 3 skills you have in order to be successful in your field?
- What are some challenges you faced through law school and how did you push through?