As part of the Future Leaders Initiative (FLI) Program workshop series, Nathan Misirian presented an interactive, beginner level workshop on networking to 31 FLI Program participants.. The workshop was designed to prepare college students with an overview of networking that includes setting goals, developing an introduction and practical methods for networking in person and virtually. The workshop included instruction, examples and live-role playing. Participants learned to:
- Discuss and set goals for networking
- Develop and practice an introduction
- Research and identify events
- Respond to difficult or intrusive questions
- Conduct follow-ups after a networking session
Nathan Misirian is an expert on Google marketing strategies for businesses and organizations. A former teacher and sought-after speaker, he firmly believes that great communication and genuinely caring about people are the keys to lasting client relationships and fantastic results.