Be a Partner
Future Institute now offers a partnership opportunity for companies. This is a great way for you to get to know us, provide program participants with resources to secure their future, and produce career-ready graduates poised for professional success.
*No monetary commitment is needed for partnerships.
Here’s your company’s commitment:
Future Institute always needs volunteers to assist in the following roles:
- Mentors for college students
- Workshop/breakout session presenters
- Networking event attendees
Let Future Institute know of any employment, internship/micro-internship, and networking opportunities for its graduates and program participants.
GIFT AN IN-KIND DONATION
In-kind gifts are contributions of goods or services, other than monetary donations. We happily welcome transfers of any other type of assets such as computers, software, marketing services, etc.
Benefits Future Institute offers its partners:
- The opportunity to establish a strong pipeline of diverse talent.
- Increased brand visibility through signage used on the Future Institute website.
- Your participation in Future Institute events and more!
Interested in having your company/organization partner with Future Institute?
Please reach out to Executive Director, Mr. Sam Davis at [email protected]