Future Institute Leadership Committee hosted the Resume Fair at the Chicago Math and Science Academy [7212 N Clark Street] on Wednesday, January 17 from 6-8 p.m.
By participating, participants had the opportunities as follows:
- Had their business head-shot photo taken by a professional photographer
- Met the Leadership Committee and nearly a dozen experts across industries, including technology, healthcare, hospitality, marketing, business, social services, and more
- Attended a keynote presentation by Lynne Franklin, communications strategist and TEDx speaker
- Built their own resume in their choice of workshops led by experts in their respective career fields
- Had their new resume proofread and printed